Method of selecting flame retardant protective clothing
2021-11-27 15:54 | writer: admin
1. Check: check whether the inner and outer packaging of flame retardant protective clothing, trademark marks and safety signs of special labor protection articles are complete and correct, and whether there are instructions for washing, maintenance and maintenance.
2. Look: check the appearance of flame retardant protective clothing, and the surface shall be free of defects, damage and suture defects. The structure of flame-retardant work clothes shall be three tight neckline, cuff and hem to prevent hot objects or sparks from splashing and hurting human body. Open pockets shall be provided with covers to avoid splashing metal or sparks. The vent hole reserved for heat dissipation should be in the armpit, back and inside the crotch to avoid the entry of external foreign matters.
3. Touch: flame retardant protective clothing with good quality feels soft and does not irritate the skin.
4. Smell: some unqualified flame retardants have certain toxicity and pungent smell. Take out the Flame-retardant protection bag and smell it. There shall be no peculiar smell or pungent smell.
5. Try: try the bags and decorations of flame retardant protective clothing, which shall not affect the normal work; 2. Whether the fitting is convenient, fast and can be removed quickly.
The flame retardant protective clothing produced by Yulong textile in Xinxiang City has many styles, such as conjoined clothing, suspender pants, jackets, shirts, flame retardant jeans and so on.